Window Tint can improve the in-car experience by enhancing privacy, reducing infra-red heat, cutting glare, as well as keeping your skin & eyes safe from harmful UV rays. From nearly optically clear to the blacked out “limo” look, we’ve got the perfect window tint for every automobile
TOP REASONS TO GET YOUR WINDOWS TINTED WITH PHOENIX DETAILING:
Take comfort & protection to the next level. Xpel window tint isn’t just about keeping a low profile anymore. Xpel Prime not only looks cool, it feels cool. It outperforms other types of films to keep you comfortable and protected all backed by the industries only lifetime transferable warranty.
Protect yourself from 99% of harmfull cancer causing UV rays & achieve the privacy you desire with PRIME CS, the most color stable window tint film around.
Utilizing a nano-ceramic construction, PRIME XR maintains the same flawless appearance and clarity throughout the years. Blocking up to 88% infrared heat, PRIME XR will provide you with the level of performance you expect from a top-of-the line automotive window tint without breaking the bank.
Offering 98% infrared heat rejection thanks to multi layer nanoparticle technology, PRIME XR PLUS automotive window tint combines a cool look with extreme performance. Let PRIME XR PLUS keep you comfortable and protected no matter the weather.
All of the installers at Phoenix Detailing are factory trained & certified in automotive window tint installation by XPEL.
When you submit your request for a quote, you can expect to be contacted within 24 hours by a friendly, knowledgable associate who will be happy to answer all of your questions and help you make a decision on the service that will satisfy the needs of your vehicle while staying within your budget.
Simply fill out the form, give us a call or stop by to get your free quote
Know The Law
TINT DARKNESS FOR SEDANS:
- Windshield: Non-reflective tint is allowed above the manufacturer’s AS-1 line.
- Front side windows: Must allow more than 28% of light in.
- Back side windows: Must allow more than 15% of light in
- Rear window: Must allow more than 15% of light in.
TINT DARKNESS FOR SUV & VANS:
- Winshield: Non-reflective tint is allowed above the manufacturer’s AS-1 line.
- Front side windows: Must allow moree than 28% of light in.
- Back side windows: Must allow more than 6% of light in
- Rear window: Must allow more than 6% of light in.
- Certain medical conditions such as Lupus, any Autoimmune Disease or other medical conditions which require a limited exposure to light, qualify for exemptions.